WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, July 1, 2010

the hot weather is killing me..

the hot weather is killing me.. i have ulcer in my mouth , my throat very dry all the time even i drink alot of water and sometime headache as well.. i am sick? i hate the weather HOt and cold hot and cold.. im suffering !!!! today i walk from my college to my car park not very far but there's a distance and i didnt realise my skin actually burn off.. and become so red !!!! I only realised it when i reach the gym center.. is just a short distance walk and causes my skin in such a bad condition !! hate sun hate rain !!!! sun make me hot and rain make me wet.. i prefer if is snow.. but too bad Msia will never snow.. in a 4 season country there're lots of benefit not only your skin texture will be more pinkie and better but they also eat different things at difference season.. not like here always heaty food !!! im bored of the food here !!!! im bored of the weather here and im bored of the place here.. do I have a chance to move ?? I hope there's one waiting for me at the other end.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment