WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, July 30, 2010

which haircut to go for??

I was planning to cut my hair short after my exam which is end of Aug.. I still cant figure out which type of haircut i want and which length as well.. many of my frens advice me not to cut away my 78cm long hair whereas Me myself was bored of it and feel like cut it short until my neck length..but due to i tested on a wig my face look even fatter in neck length.. is totally different from what i think... I tot cutting short until neck length will eventually sharpen your face shape and can see the "V" bt end up my wrong preception..luckily i tested it on a wig before i regret.. I was wonder also wanna cut my fringe off or just keep it that way.. aiyoo so hard to decide.. although hair will grow but the problem is my hair grow very slow.. that why need to think properly if not i will carry the ugly image for few months or even half years.. I found some picture which I think I would like to try on. but still under consideration












0 comments:

Post a Comment