WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, July 19, 2010

bAck . baCK . bAck

iS been such a long tiMe tiLL da last time i uPdate my blog.. i was busy with all my school assignment + shooting + outing .. really no time to sit infroNt of the com and update my blog... i have alot things to share.. hopefully 2nite i hv the time i post it up aLl one shot !!! but nOw im rushing for my COmputer graphic final Project.. i Need to hand in aNd get approve by my lecturer and im short of time.. So every nite stay up until late nite to do this !!! i pick the ambient ads coz im bad in designing t-shirt !!! but is not easy i need to promote my college using the ambient ads.. ! anyone have any idea??? how to promote college with ambient ads? what a tough work !!! and it carries 40 % out of 100% fail or pass for my this subject is depend on this assignment d.. really gota work hard +work fast + work out a good quality !

0 comments:

Post a Comment