WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

COMPUTER GRAPHIC FINAL PROJECT !

just receive my final computer graphic assignment.. it will take up 40% in the total of 100% .. but is not easy to do.. still cant think of any idea yet.. this project not only tested on ur creative brains but also the technique ! OMG !!! and i can only show Mr.Low on every wednesday.. as everyone know he's very high demand and not easy to do it and not easy to get his approval also.. if fail this project means u totally fail the subject d.. i really need to work hard on this but the problem is i have final at the same time.. really wonder how to plan my time !!!! i hv to show him atlease 5 times in order to hand it up.. and total i have only 7times b4 i go for my holidays !!! OMG!!!!!! hope he will be kind to me.. !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment