WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, July 3, 2010

A series oF dessert ..

I just look thru my fon picture and i found out that i actually have quite a number of food picture in it and it actually took up some memory.. and I tot of sharing the picture with u guys the previously dessert that i enjoyed ..after posting it i will just delete of so i have more memory for further use .. =)




this is from Nyoya Colour [ 1utama ] - Thai Red Ruby ... My favorite =)





Everyday ppl will tok about WorldCup and my dad went to pyramid J&CO Donut and he bought the football oreo donut.. so cute ! i mean the DOnut ..



A&W waffle + ice-cream dessert .. Rm2.80 only worth to try ..


SnowFlake most popular dessert .. RM 6 per bowl.. such a big bowl.. u will definitely be full after eating this whole bowl of icy..


Another series of dessert from SNowFlake.. the peanut doesnt taste good.. !

highly recommend the THAI RED RUBY !! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment