WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Little stoMach ~

Yesterday I have a very bad day.. my stomach was in pain for the whole day and causes me rush to the nearest clinic when my break time .. The doctor cant identify what is my problem but he gave me all kind of medicines..I been stomachache for almost 2 weeks d the situations are on and off.. and i hv diarrhoea twice yesterday also.. after medicine and rest.. today I feel much better but still have a lil not well .. the worst thing is yesterday I need to strive from 9am-6pm for my classes and at the same time I have presentation too.. really hard to present well at that time !!! but thank god is over !!! hope my little stomach will be better and recover !!!! *pray hard*

0 comments:

Post a Comment