WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Si Wah bdae celebration ~~

Yesterday nite went to my best buddy bdae celebration @ KOta Damansara .. HAd lots of fun there because lots of my secondary classmate was there at the party.. we were just busy chit chatting .. aLl the grandmother and grandfather stories.. but I love chatting with them..IS just FUN!!!! thanks Si Wah for organizing this party which we have the opportunity to meet up our classmate ! there are 18 of us from the 5 Lili what a good record ya !!! *thumb uP* miss all the school time moment with you guys !!! hope to have another gathering soon !!



aFter the party we have second round !! but not all of them can make it.. however to those who can make it we had fun there too..yesterday was my 1st time to the SUnway GIza.. the environment there quite similiar to the NZX .. not bad !



On the left Shu eR [ best buddy ]and on the Right Mei Yee [ my 11years friend ] I get to know her since i was standard 3 ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment