WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, July 30, 2010

NO time ..

hey guys.. Im not really updating my blog this few weeks due to my heavy work load [ assignments ] and my finals coming soon.. now im headache on my computer graphic final project.. Ambient ads to promote my college.. but the problem is is so hard to promote the communication college in such a way that is not hard sell not direct and have meaning but creative and create interest and grand!!! so many requirement and im having a hard time here.. my exam is coming and i didnt really study yet.. still rushing my 2 final presentation next week.. is like we have only 1 week time to prepare 2 presentation.. OMG!!!!! and the computer graphic is killing me.. if anyone of u are kind enough can think of any ambient ads to promote communication college kindly let me noe.. i will be very thankful and appreciate ur help... my lecturer had band my 9 ideas.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment