WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, July 3, 2010

JOJO opens a shop ?

today was sitting in the car and go through a street at SS15 .. and there're lots of car and quite jam.. suddenly I saw this shop pop out into my sight coz there are alot of people in the shop eating..and there are 2 young man standing outside and waiting then i tot of have a look at the shop name..when i look up i saw the shop name is actually my name JOJO !!! hahah i didnt noe that i had open a shop.. LOL !!! I quickly grab my fon from my bag and capture it down..=) the shop mainly sell Pan Mee since is writen there Specialize Pan Mee and i think it taste good and quite famous if not it will not be full house.. find one day i must try also.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment