WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, August 16, 2010

1 more nite to go ..

1 more nite to go and 2moro is my another Final exam paper.. which is the hardest subject [ Advertising Principle] i been struggling for a week to try my best memories all the important key term and understand it.. my mind now is full of information.. advertising is just too informative..so many things to know and learn.. but without advertising we are not who we are today..

HATE and LOVE u advertising.. !!!!

I cant wait to end my final exam for this semester.. the last day will be this coming friday 20/08/2010.. I hate exam.. =s I used to have no comment towards exam.. but since after form 5 i no longer have interest towards exam d.. I wonder why hMM ~ hMm ~ however after 2moro i can be more relax and not so stress up.. Friday english exam i wish to do well in my grammar.. Just wish that everything end faster so that i can enjoy my 1 month + holiday..

Give me all ur luck ppl..
Pray hard for easy exam paper 2moro.. **

0 comments:

Post a Comment