WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, August 2, 2010

Last day of JuLy ..



yesterdae 31.07.2010 sunday last day of july was a great day.. me and some of my GREAT + LOVELY + CRAZY college frens went to Taman Tun Park to have a photoshooting session for our 2moro Creative thinking FInal presentation .. HAd lots of fun at the park although We gotta wake up early in morning and do it.. but was quite satisfy with the result and also More than what i expected !! * CLAP CLAP * thx IVY , PENNY , FION and ANGELINE for the great job and effort... really had lots of fun working with u guys.. the Kit Kat and also this oNe.. u guys are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! 2dae when rehearsal u guys make me Laugh like MAD !!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!! i laugh until my jawbone so painful .. but hope 2moro our final group work 2gether will be a great show ya.. ALL THE BEST to US ya !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment