WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, August 28, 2010

my 83 cm long hair GONE ~

today finALly went to saLon and cut away my 83 CM Long Long hair... noW left around 31CM only.. kinda short... but it is something new to me.. stiLL not used to this hair length but my head is lighten ~~ =) toDAy I dye my hair as weLL.. previously was blonde kiNda bored with that colour d.. so i change it to copper brown ~ but some how it turns out kinda red and orangie.. bt atlease it still look ok.. =)


THE BACK VIEW:



THE FRONT VIEW:



THE SALON HAD KEEP MY HAIR ~ HAHA


I wonder how long do I need to wait for my hair to grow long again?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look amazing much better than before. Before it was hippie style, now it is modern long hair. I admire your bravery. What have you done with your long ponytail have you kept it for memory?

Post a Comment