WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

YEAH ~

today no classes but went to college to show my Computer Graphic work to my Beloved lecturer.. my FINAL project for this subject.. gone tru alot of hard time.. im not good at creative work and im not good at software as well.. therefore all this while all the project i really have a hard time to complete it.. but YES !! finally comes to the end.. i dont wish to fail the subject and see him again..that y i work very hard... force myself to Do things that i dont really like..

Anyway~he accepted my 2 ideas for the ambient ads.. but need to create the visual and show it to him.. and HURAYYYYyyyyyyy i get approved =) *winkz.. bt bt bt... 1 of the work he said need to change the colour and a lil font style and size.. but atlease is a YES for me.. =) QUite happy when i heard the word.. " Not bad"

my lecturer is very high demand on assignment.. it sound easy to get your work approve by him .. but tell u what.. i been showing him 9+6+2 = 17 ideas.. and he approved 3 only..So sad.. is really hard work.. coz 1st u nid to think of an idea which can convince him.. then the msg in the ambient ads.. and the visual as well... is quite hard to get a "OK" word out from his mouth... and i been showing him my work for 6 times alr.. and if still a NO i gotta bang to the wall.. =s

Today is the last day i could show him my work.. but hope i score okay for this subject coz it carries 40% out of 100% is quite heavy .. i dont wish to retake the course and do everything once again... really tough time !

All my beloved classmate.. dont feel sad when he rejected your work... i understand that feeling so much because i get rejected 14 times.. WHen he said "NO" to my work..i felt my heart broken and my mind is stuck.. just like a raining and windy day for me..but at some point he will definitely approve it.. nO worries... Just treat it as easy come and easy gO.. =) and the smiling bright sun will look for you ~ Let's GAMBATEH together... =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment