WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, August 30, 2010

Wash my shorter hair ~

2dae is the 1st day i wash my hair after the hair cut on saturday.. I really not used to it.. I apply the amount of shampoo like what I usually DId but it was too too much for my current hairstyle.. I rinse with water I felt kinda weird coz my hand keep Slip away..I no longer can use the method that I always use to wash my hair..=( but is so much easier to wash it now.. After Shampoo, I apply the conditioner Oops.. Once again... too many ~ so hard to control it.. gotta really use to it d.. if not i keep wasting my shampoo and conditioner..

the current hairstyle advantages:

1. 5 minutes blow hair [ previously 15minutes]
2. after shampoo without apply conditioner my hair wont tie a knot.. the texture is just the same as after apply conditioner
3. easy to comb
4. light and easier to maintain
5. no longer drop hair [ =) ]

the current hairstyle disadvantages :
1. need to do temperorary straightening
2. since my hair length is at shoulder, the end of my hair keep curve up and make my hair wavy =s
3. cannot have much hairstlye
4. not used to it [ ugly ]
5. need to wait for months to grow it longer [ my hair grow kinda slow =(]

I did not regret to have this hair cut decision but not really convenience for me at the moment. I look infront of the mirror i feel weird is like missing something.. Maybe still fresh and new that why im not used to it.. Coz my long hair has been follow me for hMm hMm ~ 3 , 5 , 7 ohh 7 years .. after standard 5 i no longer cut my hair short.. anyway after sometime i think it will be ok.. What do you think about my hairstyle?? previously long hair look better or currently shorter hair better? or both also not ok?? kindly drop ur comment here if there's any =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment