WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

KOREA~ im coMing =)

Now is 7.15pm 31 Aug tuesday.. ppl celebrate Merdeka but im leaving MSIA.. hahah Me and my siS sitting at the airport and wait for the time for departure.. my flight is at 9.15 pm but i will reach korea at 7am the next day..coz need to transit at KK airport later.. gotta be at the airport for 1 hour.. =s my sleeping time for the day can only be in the flight..once i reach Korea alot things to do d.. no time to rest at hotel d.. =( im so exhausted..wanted to take a nap in the afternoon but afraid i cant sleep at nite so i force myself to stay awake till now..so pity oO ~ I will be away from 31 AUG - 9 SEPT.. pray hard for all my sickness will not visit me again..My bad stomachache had destroy my Penang trip oN last wed.. PPL happy holidays ~

*I wiLl update my blog time to time if I get to connect the internet at Korea ~ hopefully it works~

0 comments:

Post a Comment