WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

MASS COMM FINAL..

2dae was my mass comm final exam.. wasn't a good day.. yesterday suddenly have stomachache.. and this morning the pain wake me up im force to fall asleep in a sitting position but luckily after take some medicine i feel much better.. now adays my stomach seem to be very sensitive .. easily to get diarrhoea and wind .. not good not good !! =( 2dae exam paper was quite difficult to me although i fully prepared and memorize all the important key point .. but when i got the paper i run thru the questions it seem quite difficult.. need common sense but the bad thing is i do not have common sense.. but when i start to write something on the paper and all the ideas and thought out of sudden run into my head and i did manage to answer all what i think is correct and double check it.. that what i always do DOUBLE CHECK ! Miss JO the exam wasn't easy !!! but at the end i found wasn't hard also.. hope i can score well.. Now very headache on the advertising.. so many things to study and so many things to memorize the info is like double or triple of the mass comm.. But now i gotta rush for my computer graphic assignment then afterthat will still like what i did in the past few days stick with my note and Make love with them .. *winkz* I really lock myself in the room and wake up early morning to study !! no choice im not smart that what i can do.. MEMORIZE !!! ppl give me ur luck ya.. =) cant wait after exam all the activities.. penang, korea , ipoh IM COMING !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment