WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, August 23, 2010

Short hair + SHort frinGe ~

I always wonder how do i look like with a short hair.. I have short hairstyle during my stadard 5 but after that is just long or mid length till today.. i really bored of it ..I tot of cutting my hair short.. i do not know izzit a good choice therefore I took a friend wig to test it on .. and i get alot of feedback that i look better with long hair.. i think cause of my face is kinda wide and big that why cannot suit short hair.. hOw sad ~ but im afraid i will regret as well..therefore is safer to listen to friends advice.. =)

This saturday is the day i gotta cut away my super lOng hair..FINALLY ~ i wiLl post it up my current hair length soon... i measure it few month ago it was 73cm.. but now i think it will be longer than tat length.. Bored of goLd hair colour as well d.. any new hair colour suggestion for me?? i plan to go for chestnut brown .. atlease have something new ~

ANother problem appear.. should i have fringe or without fringe?? some ppl comment i look great with fringe but some say not.. I personally hate fringe because blocking my forehead and it may causes u to grow pimple.. even i hv fringe i will just pin it up.. really hard decision~ hMm ~

although alot of u may think that just cut watever goes into ur mind.. ur hair will grow anyway.. but the problem is if u cut a hairstyle which do not suit u ..then u may be suffer to look ugly for few months.. not only that my hair grow kinda slow..it takes years to grow that why I need to plan ~~ I wish my hair can grow faster so i can frequently change hairstyle but how sad it doesnt happen on me.

let me show u how i look like with a short hairstyle.. :





I personally think i Look older with short hair.. how weird.. normally ppl cut short their hair they will look younger but im another way round..



This is the chesnut brown i mentioned ~



those fringe that still under consideration ~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment