WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Ah SAM" presentation !

2day I have my Final Creative Thinking presentation with few lovely ladies [ Fion Heng , Penny Liew , Ivy Liew and AngeLine Chong ] we act as Ah sAm with the name of [ Ah yuk , Ah G , Ah kam , AH Fa and Ah Bou ] the following is how we look like for the " ah sAm " look this is the 1st time i wear such a ugly clothes infront of so many people.. in order to get a good grade we give our best and sacrifice ..


After all we have a group photo 2gether without all the " ah sam " look


2day was the last class of creative thinking.. thanks to my lovely lecturer Miss May Yan for teaching us.. had a great and fun time with u!



the following are some of the crazy Black ladies and the Crazy BLACK & White ppL


0 comments:

Post a Comment