WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Thursday, August 5, 2010

2moro last day of Class..

2moro is the last day of class in this semester and we have our final presentation for DCM ,DGD and DIB ! i gotta miss u guys so much especially the HOT and Pretty ladies in my class.. This few days busy with my studies and final assignment.. 10th , 17th and 20th there is a final exam for me.. I had read thru all the notes but still cant rmb all the important point yet.. this weekend i gonna lock myself in the room and study !!! but what make me cant concentrate is the computer graphic final project.. luckily he say OK to the ideas that i proposed to him but still need to have a good photoshop skill to persuade him .. that is the tough part.. OMG !!!! hope that end of the month is around so that everything had settle and my exam is over.. looking forward to my holiday trip.. but now working hard and die hard strive for my FINALS !!!!!!!!!!!! ppl give me all ur lucks ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment