WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, October 11, 2010

8 - 12 pages story ~~

2day i just receive a new assignment from my Idea conceoptulisation class.. OMG !!!! i need to write a 8 -12 pages long story.... is an individual assignment summore...

need to include introduction , climax , characters , plot , conflicts etc..... all gotta use my brain to think . think . think . I dont even know where to start from....

the worst thing is my lecturer doNt allow to double space.. which mean I need to write even more to achieve the minimum 8 pages... really scratching my head hard now...

I Need to write a story about a person I know..the topic sound easy but it is not... if is a length of an essay then easy.. but now is like 2 and a half length essay of the same topic... arghhhh ~~~ hOpe inspiration come to me...

anyone have any suggestion for me???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep it up JojO. You can do it!

Post a Comment