WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Busy weekend..

2moro wiLl be a busy day for me.. early morning 8am gotta meet up my angel Aka. Angeline at
jaya one... we need to attend a seminar at the Crystal Crown Hotel from 8.30am - 1pm.. 4and half hour OMG!

then I need to register for my violin class...

once im done with that I need to rush home and put on make up and then get ready to the KLPF 2010..

This year KLPF was held at Mid Valley..If u are free kindly drop by ya.. ^^ I will be there at 5:30pm - 7:30 pm .. !

On sunday once again i will be at the event from 5pm - 7pm..

A busy weekend !!! Another week will just pass with the glimpse of eyes... October just ended the way it is.. time pass really fast ! is almost the end of the year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment