WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Friday, October 29, 2010

You know, women are not really demanding, We just want few simple things~

What Women want? Scroll down to find out more ~

A simple looking guy







A simple yet normal ring


A small wedding dinner at the hotel




A Sweet honeymoon



A small house for the kids to run around




1 or maybe 2 cute children


A family man husband




A husband that work hard + earn well





A small car for shopping




A bigger car for family


A few personal collection

A few shoes




Some decent outfits



Basic comestic



Some make up kit



Just one overseas trip every year



2 or 3 domestic trips




Romantic candle light dinner



Occasional presents


Some luxury treatment

and finally some securities


Just few simple demand ~ is so reasonable.. !
I wish I could live in that kind of life.. but it will only happen in my dream.. So I will keep dreaming for the seek of syok sendiri ^^





















1 comments:

字。君 said...

hahaha!!It really interesting!Thanks for sharing! I like it! hohoho~~This is what women wants! LoL!
=)

Post a Comment