WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crowne Plaza Mutiara Fashion sHow ~

todAy was a great day coZ oNce again im wearing wedding gOwn.. ^^ I woNder hOw many times I been wearing the wedding goWn.. hMm hMm ~~~ uncountable tiMe.. hOhoho ~ wheN is my real day i dont think the wedding gown is something special to me d.. haha bt anyway no one want to marry me also.. im just thinking too much .. LOL !

bAck to today fashion show.. It was held at Crowne Plaza Mutiara At KL.. This is a bridal fair by the professional from make up, hair do, wedding photography and etc.. I was very happy to work with Michelle Touche.. they did a very good job in my make up and hair do.. I look so charming and Stunning ! hOpe in the future get to work with them again =)




THX MICHELLE ~

there're some photos attach below:

I Love this hairdo so much ~
Michelle & jojo on stage


For more photos.. kindly view my FB photo folder ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment