WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

heyyyy

hey PPl.. iM oNce again back to my bLoggie.. last weeK was a busy weeK for me.. toNes of assignments and alot of work to do.. I hv no time to update my blog... wanted to share lots of things with u guys bt no time to post it up.. bt no worries i will try my best to post it up as soon as possible.. now im still scratching my head really hard to come out with ideas for my 8 - 12 pages script.. dunno how to start and afraid i hv not enuf details yet.. so until now still gathering information ~~ sigh sigh less than 2 weeks then is due date d.. hope i can really start doing it and done by this week so that next week i can show it to my lecturer and he can correct me.. i done my story board with another short story script but my lecturer kinda high demand as me to add on details and also do some correction.. i just done it yesterday nite.. hope he will say ok this time.. once im done i wiLL post it up and show u guys my ugly drawing on my story board... 2dae got class from 12.30 - 6pm really tiring !!!! everyday lack of sleep !!! even weekend gota wake up early for works also.. sighh sighh !!!! hOpe lecturer can stop giving assignment at the moment.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment