WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I MISS MY LONG HAIR !

Im looking through my FB folder pictures and most of the picture are with my long hair.. now i felt a lil regret after making this decision to cut it short...Although is much more easy to wash and take care bt now the length is consider too short for me.. Not only that.. without blowing my hair I cant step out from my room.. It so frizzy.. Last time it wasnt like this... Not only that my hair keep curvy and wavy at the bottom and i hate it.. I think it curve up because my hair is at shoulder length and eventually it causes it to curve.. I dont dare to leave my hair behind my shoulder anymore.. It looks so frizzy and messy.. Cant wait 4 my hair 2 grow long again !!! I wonder it takes years to grow back ! =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment