WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, October 11, 2010

my Master Piece.. ^^

2dae in da morning photography class i saw all my graphic designs and creative multimedia frens keep sketching and I took their sketch bOok and have a quick lOOk..I saw a beauty artwork frOm 1 of my buddy FION...All this while her artworks are awesome !!! kinda admire her.. how i wish i could be like her..she can sketch anything and everything !!! ** thumb up** for her... the theme of the art was Zen..aNd i took a paper and draw what i SAw.. im not good at drawing and basically im just Tracing it.. below is my Master Piece.. =) kinda satisfy with it..THX to FION HENG for giving me this opportunity to learn drawing although i knew my drawing suck... =)



is just my simple and simply sketching !!! sorry FION i destroy your nice drawing... i shouLd learn from you SIFU ~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment