WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Nielsen Survey ~

On saturday.. 30th of October went to Crystal Crown Hotel at PJ with my beloved classmate Angeline to attend a survey that held by Nielsen..

It is the RED FM a new english radio station survey... The survey is about the types of songs that the 18 - 40 years old people would prefer or like to hear from the radio station..

the survey starts form 10am - 2pm and in this 4 hours duration i been listening to 750 english song.. OMG!!!!! After that session i dont wish to listen to any song !!

We been sitting in the freezing hall for 4hours and the table is just so uncomfortable.. the environment makes me recall back when my SPM exam.. a pencil with an eraser with the question paper.. that is what we get on the table..

Although what we need to so is just rate the song from unlike to favorite but imaging u listening to 750 songs in just one morning..i dont think you will open up your ears to hear the song that being played after maybe 400 songs? iS not an easy task.. !!! however, we been rewarded with Rm100 token..






THE FREEZING HALL

Look at the 750 songs rating list.. OMG!!

I need to shade the Song that I dislike or like.. rank them according to my preference ..DOnt you think look like OMR paper?


Angeline with my OMR paper.. LOL!



0 comments:

Post a Comment