WeLcoMe tO my WonderLaND !

thX fOr speNding yOur tiMe aNd reAd thrU my blOgs ! *aPPreciate Lots *

Monday, October 25, 2010

Betty's Midwest Kitchen @ Aman Suria, PJ

yesterday went to this Kinda nice shop at Aman Suria Petaling Jaya to hv dinner with dad and sis.. this is a PORK based restaurant... so basically is not halal. The best part is all the dishes are serve in western style.. which means u can have like prok chop, pork burger and etc which hardly found in PJ or KL...


This is my first time here and is being introduced by my sis.. I dont even know the shop existence.. LOL ~

This is call Dog Food... It is fries dip with gravy and coated with cheese ~ RM9

This is the Pork burger.. RM12

This is pork chop with country gravy sauce.. It taste like carbonara sauce ! I dont really like it because the pork meat is just like chicken breast so dry and meaty! RM23




this pork rib cost RM29.50. It taste good when it is serve with the gravy~


If you come at the weekend OMG !! Long Q.. actually in this shop not much choices but it taste really good for the first time... I dont think I will go for the 2nd time although it taste not bad coz is so fattening and oily i cant take it !!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment